To find the best PHP web hosting, first, you must know the Knitty gritty of PHP Hosting. It is basically a web hosting that can read and implement the PHP programming language. It is quite a popular server-side scripting language. The server of this hosting processes the source code. In simple words, it means that front-end users won’t be having any access to the source code. The PHP language is also known as an open-source interpreter.
As the word suggests, it interprets in real-time. It is used to build dynamic and vibrant websites with pages that are then produced in real-time. It is also considered a universal scripting language. You can use this on your iPhone or Android. With none at all second thoughts, you would agree that PHP is actually a powerful scripting language that can plan, design, and generate some of the most appealing websites.
Many popular sites such as Facebook, Yahoo, Wikipedia, also use PHP. It is one of the main reasons why PHP hosting has gained enormous popularity. Deciding on the right best PHP hosting provider is similarly important so that your PHP-based website can run effortlessly with zero hiccups.
Technical capabilities, amazing performance, scripting best support, easy to handle and use, and above all the pricing of this amazing hosting plan plays a key role in deciding if you are willing to have a PHP hosting platform.
Top 10 Best PHP Hosting
Bluehost supports different PHP versions that range from 7.0 through 7.3. You can also customize your own version with PHP handlers. Then you can configure the environment by using php.ini. Bluehost also works on a variety of non-PHP-specific features. The PHP hosting on Bluehost’s shared plans starts at $2.95 in a month. There are basically four different plans to choose from. The cheapest one, if you are looking for, is the most basic plan.
It has an unmetered bandwidth and 50GB of SSD storage. As for the Pro plan of BlurHsot is the expensive one. It includes not only unmetered bandwidth but also unlimited SSD storage, with a dedicated IP address. Bluehost has a host of helpful articles on PHP hosting. It also includes widespread security measures with its plans.
- Good, quick customer service with also a chat option
- The best thing is that it has the ability to have your own domain
- You can easily link with WordPress for website and blog functions and editing.
- More basic education
- Clearer customer service is a hit and miss thing
- Difficult to understand the dashboard and Bluehost website
HostGator offers PHP hosting only in its shared plans. As for the servers, they are already configured with only standard PHP settings. HostGator administrators and also have been determined to be the most optimum solution. However, you can always supersede and override these default settings by generating your own PHP.ini file. HostGator’s shared plans are mainly optimized for PHP hosting. The pricing starts at $2.75 a month.
The Hatchling plan also includes a single domain, with unmetered bandwidth, and above all, it also has a free domain. HostGator also offers a general searchable knowledge base. To provide the best security, each plan provides a free SSL certificate with HostGator’s data centers to enable flood protection to prevent all DDoS attacks.
- HostGator is a cheap option to host websites.
- They had a simple and easy-to-understand interface.
- There are plenty of how-to articles and videos online.
- The interface was a bit outdated and could have been rested.
- There is occasional downtime.
- Renewal prices are quite higher.
The best thing about A2 Hosting is that it lets you pick between the many different PHP versions on its offer. The recent being PHP 7.4 and there are also other versions that are provided by A2 Hosting as it includes 7.0 through 7.3. A2 Hosting generally offers PHP web hosting on all of its three shared plans. The shared plan starts at $3.92 in a month.
At the cheapest end, the Lite plan is also great for those who are just starting off. All of A2’s shared plans also offer unlimited SSD storage and also transfer. It all comes with free site migration and the popular cPanel control panel. A2 Hosting has also applied and executed an in-house Perpetual Security initiative
- Unlimited Storage.
- Unlimited Data Transfer.
- Unlimited Websites options.
- Unlimited Databases are also available.
- 99.9% Uptime is amazing.
- Quadruple Redundant Network.
- It generally requires Swift or Turbo Hosting Plan to have all the luxury stuff
- Server Rewind Backups also have one requirement to buy Swift or Turbo Hosting Plan
- Turbo Server is only available with the more expensive hosting plan.
SiteGround also works with PHP hosting and it usually starts at $6.99 for one single month. For this price, you will have also access to versions 7.0 through 7.4. SiteGround prides itself on its highly secure and protected PHP executions and its automatic PHP updates. SiteGround also offers PHP hosting on all of its shared plans.
All of SiteGround’s shared plans also consist of an unmetered data transfer and unlimited sub and parked domains. Above all, the SSD storage breakdown across programs is only for 10GB on StartUp, 20GB on Grow Big, and lastly, 30GB on GoGeek. SiteGround’s security measures come with free SSL with 24/7 server monitoring. It also runs an Intrusion Prevention System.
- SiteGround can load your site 4x faste. Isn’t this amazing?
- Quick server response times all around the world
- SiteGround is a well-managed WordPress host.
- Customer support that works 24/7 phone.
- FREE daily backup.
- User-friendly custom dashboard.
- Restricted and Limited resources
- Higher price for renewal
Hostinger is a well-known hosting provider and works with PHP. The PHP plans offer Git integration for all of yours deploying applications. There are versions control that will let you switch between PHP versions 5.2 through 7.4. the server-side caching is also present to increase page speed.
Hostinger offers PHP hosting on its shared plans and deals. It starts at $0.99 in a month. This is the cheapest plan and also the Single PHP plan. It has 100GB bandwidth with 1X processing power and memory.
Hostinger also offers a free SSL certificate on all of its Business PHP plan.
- Hostinger is really FAST and Quick.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee. WOW.
- Faster loading with the cache manager.
- Overwhelming benefits that increase speed.
- First-rate custom dashboard.
- Responsive support.
- Free domain.
- No daily backup option
DreamHost supports the PHP versions that are 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4. DreamHost works with two shared plans. DreamHost permits you to submit digital support inquiries. You can get an over-the-phone response to all of your problems and questions.
DreamHost’s security measures include:
- Free SSL.
- Malware remover.
- Domain privacy.
- Web application firewalls.
- A panel of the provider is easy to use.
- Elasticity to configure the websites and domains.
- It is affordable.
- They can better deploy solutions.
- More integration is required with external services
HostPapa offers PHP-optimized servers with broad database support. HostPapa’s only shared PHP hosting plans start at $3.95 in a month. It includes free domain registration with unmetered bandwidth. In terms of security, the plans are well equipped with free SSL.
- Speedy servers for quick response.
- Uptime is guaranteed.
- Very user-friendly.
- No speed-enhancing software
- Limited data center coverage.
The company offers services ranging from affordable web hosting to all the ultra-powerful dedicated servers. Interserve hosting provider brings several plans to fit in needs of every user. There are dedicated servers, with an active backup. There are GPU servers, with a rapid deploy.
- Easy Setup.
- Simple UI.
- Cpanel inter-server VPS
- Seamless Switching.
- Additional IPs.
- Unable to Expand Storage
- Quite Simple UI.
Cloudways offers a managed hosting platform for digital agencies and bloggers.
It is an industry-leading platform that comes with easy migration. It has a faster loading time. What separates cloudways from other web hosts is its pure performance, management, and amazing functionality. It is the fastest cloud hosting server and most reliable one among its users.
- Unlimited Applications
- 24/7/365 Support available
- All PHP Apps Supported.
- Private Slack Channel.
- SSD-Based Hosting.
- Live chat support is slightly slow.
- No free domain
GreenGeeks is an eco-friendly hosting and it provides amazing features especially when it comes to PHP hosting. It is not only fast but also protected as well.GreenGeel ensures easy PHP management. It also maintains a 99.9% uptime. GreenGeeks also uses container-based technology. There are some redundant resources
- They offer optimizations to help speed up things.
- They are reliable.
- Unlimited resources and tons of features
- Easily install 3rd party apps
- Satisfaction literally guaranteed.
- No 24/7 phone support
At the end of the review of Best PHP hosting, we have selected the top 10 picks for you. These are all reliable for small and medium businesses. Therefore, if you are observing to open a new store online or an eCommerce store then you can select these picks for you.