If you are interested in the best WooCommerce hosting then no worries. Here we will discuss all the vital details about it. I know how hard is it to create your online store but let me break the news as now it is not. Selecting the best woocommerce hosting is considered one of the most essential decisions you will ever make for your eCommerce business.
A standard shared hosting provider might not always be your first good choice for WooCommerce. There are reasons for this and one of the reasons is that because you will require more resources, and then you must have an SSL certificate. Above all, you should have a WooCommerce-centric support platform. In this detailed guide, we will help you decide the best WooCommerce hosting for the online store.
What do you mean by WooCommerce Hosting?
For WooCommerce hosting, you will be asked an optimized hosting solution that is mainly armed to handle WooCommerce stores.
WooCommerce is the world’s largest and most popular eCommerce platform. It is currently used by millions of small and large industries, production houses, and literally all over the world. It usually runs on WordPress, so one thing is confirmed that you just need a hosting provider that supports WordPress.
Wait Wait, that’s not all.
You will also need a domain label and then an SSL Certificate and it is mainly to accept online payments. Other than this, you will also require the back-end servers. In this manner, it will help to be optimized for WooCommerce for better presentation.
Top 10 Best Woocommerce Hosting
Here are the top 10 best woocommerce hosting for you.
Bluehost is known as a popular WordPress website host that is officially suggested by the WordPress.org team. It offers reasonable and inexpensive plans that are dedicated to WooCommerce. This hosting provider comes with pre-installed WooCommerce and that means it comes with no hassle and a free SSL. Because Bluehost has devoted and amazing plans for WooCommerce, you will have a bunch of countless features to make the eCommerce store a true success:
- There will be free online setup calls and it will help get your store up and successively.
- There is Pre-installed WordPress and WooCommerce, and it has the official Storefront theme.
- A free SSL certificate and will help keep your shoppers’ data safe.
- A dedicated IP address that it all to yourself.
This is not it as you also get loads of common features like unmetered bandwidth, and unlimited SSD storage and server resources.
- Good, reliable, and quick customer service with a chat option.
- Ability to have your own personal domain.
- Easy link with WordPress.
- More basic education.
- Clearer customer service and it is a hit or miss.
- Easier to understand the dashboard.
SiteGround is considered one of the favorite all-around WordPress hosting corporations. There are several reasons for it and the main ones are that they offer great support, data centers around the globe, amazing performance, and competitive pricing. SiteGround’s WooCommerce tactics suggest all the common features as their basic shared options. However, they do also pack in a bit of extra functionality that includes
- WooCommerce is set up out of the box.
- A Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate to keep the shoppers’ information safe.
- Integrated Cloudflare Content Delivery Network (CDN) to boost up your store’s load times.
- PCI Compliant servers, on the uppermost tier.
- Free shopping cart fixing for setting up the new store.
- Award-winning customer support team.
- siteGround can load your website 4x faster.
- Quick server response.
- Unfailing uptime.
- SiteGround is a well-managed WordPress host.
- Customer support that works
- Limited resources.
- Higher price at the time of renewal.
Liquid Web is known as the most expensive WooCommerce hosting option than above-mentioned ones. Yes, it is expensive but it also offers great features. There are also many value-added plugins. The services of this hosting make that price a lot more pleasant.
- WooCommerce set up out of the box.
- Mobile optimization.
- Abandoned cart technology
- Expert help.
- Backing of Large Clients.
- Dedicated and High-Performing Servers.
- High Security.
- Uptime Advantages.
- Great Customer Service.
- Highly Expensive.
- No Shared Hosting.
HostGator masses over 8 million domains. It is one of the main reasons why it is the most popular web host in the industry. With only a single click WordPress installation is available. It also offers 99.9% uptime guarantee. There is 24/7 support and that is why it is a smart option for every store owner.
We have considered this among the best web hosting for all the small and large businesses. They are contributing users to an exclusive 62% off discount on a free domain name.
- Plenty of storage.
- Stretchy terms.
- Many programming languages.
- Unmetered bandwidth.
- Tricky prices and fees.
- Constant upsells.
- Speed could be better.
DreamHost is a well-managed web hosting provider and it shines especially when it comes to WordPress. This stunning company provides plans that are dedicated to taking care of a WordPress site. The best thing is that it also has separate options if you are running a WooCommerce store.
- Having WooCommerce and Storefront.
- VaultPress Backups.
- Up to three calls per month.
- Free SSL certificate.
- A free domain name.
- Panel is easy to use.
- Flexibility to configure.
- It is affordable.
- The customer support is very helpful.
- They could have better deploy solutions.
- More integration.
- Better ways to track hosting performance.
Kinsta is the finest managed WordPress hosting provider. The best thing is that it is powered by the Google Cloud Platform. It is its premium network and is also great for scalability. The infrastructure of Kinsta is heavily optimized for e-commerce businesses such as WooCommerce.
Kinsta is all ready to handle high traffic surges. This is why the plans Kinsta offers come with an extended set of features.
- Solid speed.
- Uptime is great.
- Support is amazing.
- WordPress only.
- A lot of limits.
- Higher prices.
Now if you want to have a shared hosting package, then A2 Hosting is your way. A2 Host has three distinct plans. It starts with a StartUp, then it goes to Drive, Turbo Boost, and lastly Turbo Max. They each bid unlimited storage, and easy transfers. A2 Host also gives website owners free SSL certifications. It also comes with a free SSD.
- Unlimited storage and Bandwidth.
- LiteSpeed Turbo Servers.
- HTTP/2, PHP7, SSD and a Free CloudFlare.
- Free website migrations with WordPress comes pre-installed.
- Only the Turbo plan comes with 20x faster speed.
- Server migration fee is applicable for changing data centers.
Managed cloud hosting is now a prevalent choice for many website owners who wish to start their own businesses. Those people who are in favor of kick start medium to large businesses then here is your option. It comes with a lot of room for evolution and fasts. The main reason is that it is flexible, scalable, and robust.
- Cloud-Based Infrastructure Fast servers.
- Incredible 24/7 Support & Live Chat.
- Custom Control Panel.
- Automatic Backups.
- No Email Hosting.
- Can’t Register a Domain Name.
Hostinger is known as the popular web hosting company around the world. It was founded in 2004. This stunning provider has over 29 million customers. It comes with an excellent. Who does not like a high-speed loading? It comes with this too.
- Excellent speed.
- Easy to set up.
- WordPress support.
- Limited support.
- Refund exceptions are restricted.
There are many reasons why different customers prefer GreenGeeks. It is an appealing web hosting provider for small businesses as the green solutions it provides. It comes with a one-year free domain name. There is a hassle-free service for site migration. You can use the free website builder.
- Free Domain Name.
- Unlimited Number of Domains.
- Chat Support Often Must Escalate Issues.
- No Website Staging.
At the end of this best woocommerce hosting review, we have chosen above mentioned 10 best hosting providers. All these providers are the best ones and they will create a good impact on your business.